Monday, December 14, 2009

Problems Infant Would Have With Hole In Heart Why Are People So Against Women Showing Their Boobs In Public?

Why Are People So Against Women Showing Their Boobs in Public? - problems infant would have with hole in heart

In many countries it is legal and no problem with it.

Breasts are considered sex glands and not as a source of nourishment for infants, which is what they are.

Only a handful of cocky ******* do with nothing better to do than to restrict our freedoms.

Anyone who has a lifetime, the communists do not agree.

4 comments:

krupsk said...

I have no problem with it. I believe in freedom of expression. If I go with my shirt, why not women?

nzstarrz said...

whether women with low lifetime, the significantly lower self-esteem they need to expose their breasts, only some of the low and not to those that attention they so desperately need, what I would see some dic_s outside in all sizes. ..... Baby

Slasher2 said...

**** - Your mother was often for me ..

17.years... said...

ok thats great, not here in the Garden of Eden. I have my own chest, I do not want to go and fulfill his low life showin some bimbo's breasts. take into account that not all breasts are beautiful and happy, I certainly would not want an overweight woman with sagging breasts Walina around to see. if u really so desperate to go on Yahoo! To see a complete **** up urself to the point of the BR get stupid ... at a nude beach or something coming. Or better yet, grow tits ur so u can get to see every day.

Post a Comment