Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Homemade Christmas Wreaths And Swags I Need To Know How To Make Thick Homemade Snow To Put On The Branches Of My Christmas Tree?

I need to know how to make thick homemade snow to put on the branches of my christmas tree? - homemade christmas wreaths and swags

HELP PLEASE!
Do you have an idea> How did the house of this kind of snow or moving heavy snowfalls in the wreath Christmas decorations?
Or in the branches of Christmas trees?
I welcome any suggestions, ideas or places to buy a product that apparently thickest snow for decorations.
I do not want Snow for Windows., A long time ago, I saw a television, a similar product, the snow that looks exactly like the snow on the crown in the shops?
That is exactly what I am looking for .. something that can not permanently fall.

Thanks in advance =)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think this might help:

http://www.crafterstouch.com/tip.aspx?ti ...

Have a happy holiday:)

Post a Comment