Sunday, February 7, 2010

List Of S&p 500 Index Funds 401K Rollover Help?

401K rollover help? - list of s&p 500 index funds

I currently have a Roth IRA and a traditional IRA with Janus. I work for an international company which has its own plan for 401K, which I have to participate
I want to spend my anger Janus '401k work. I received the transfer formalities necessary "and began to fill up. I'm at an impasse today rather than the specific question and answer: The question I am asked to give my money, what% of the role of the invested funds, and I decide what to fund lending to the U.S. dollar. I am not trained enough in this area, which means I want to select. Here is a list of resources is able to choose between: mix A, mix B, C INTERESTING MIX Income Fund Bond Fund Growth Fund of Big Business, Big Business Value Fund, S & P 500 Stock Index Fund I, Small Business Growth Fund, International Small Company Value Fund Fund Shares. I am 39 years old is 40 in the next month.
Thank you in advance for the help
"texasman"

2 comments:

bud68 said...

Why transfer your IRA to your 401 (k)? With IRAs, it is available free to invest where and how you choose. With a 401 (k) is the stock option plan.

Joe_know... said...

You are in the middle of their life investments. .. Therefore, we must remain cautious and aggressive particually partically 25% of Large Cap Growth, 25% of large-cap value, 25% bond funds, 25% small caps or mid or abroad.

Post a Comment