Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Videos Italiano De Incesto Darkstalkers!!!?

Darkstalkers!!!? - videos italiano de incesto

I .... 3 Q When was created the first episode or Darkstalkers series and shown on television? My second question is that I have the video of the series which basically can not see all of the cartoon (video inenglish password)? Q My last point is software that can translate the language of video, for example, if a film in Italian, so there is a software to translate into English (I mean free)?

1 comment:

H.A.D said...

The EPS first. was published in September 30, 1995, the USA. As the Japanese Night Warriors OVA that was released in 1997, I think. I think you can see both eather YouTube or Veoh TV (you have to download Veoh player there, but their best player for free .. no spam or viruses ... for all TV series) or EPS Software English to Japanese , which means that if you see .. Do not think they have a program like this ... if they ... Fansubs is not there ... People see only the program of television and tongues. If there is a ... let me know .. I wish I had it on my computer ^ _ ^

Post a Comment