Friday, January 22, 2010

Edema On Period Im 28 Yrs Old. Exccessive Weight Gain, No Period For About 7 Mos. And Now Edema.?

Im 28 yrs old. exccessive weight gain, no period for about 7 mos. and now edema.? - edema on period

I did not have a normal period of approximately 7 months with small sizes and I mean spotting. as a drop in torque. I went from a size 3 to size 9 / 10, I can not put my purchases into my house without completely out of breath and a few days, my feet swelling, as if I was pregnant. These severe headaches I've also noticed that I go when in my Between bloodshed. Insuruance I have so I can not go to the doctor, and I am a little scared.

6 comments:

hot_sing... said...

If the pregnancy test is negative, it must be verified for polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), if neg then try to get an assessment of Cushing. Both have very similar symptoms to what you say, and when the POS is neg Cushing and suggest to your doctor if your doctor tells you that there is no way that you have not been tested (and even the doctor) and then seek a second opinion or find someone who is willing to review their cortisol levels to get a free trial of 24 hours urinary cortisol.

I hope that everything what works best!

Jess said...

There are programs. My back hurts, and no insurance. But my boss called the place, and I am sure that the community that the county payroll. They approved me for two months, with some information. Just ask around. If people know nothing about health care, then call the clinic or hospital and explain your situation. It must be someone who can help.

E. Krauss, C.C.T. said...

Under the assumption that the Preg. neg test. You can also known as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) information, both in simple words that I can talk WEBMD.com

jeff l said...

a physician. To obtain insurance. If you are poor, options for financial assistance to the government.

puncture... said...

You should now take a pregnancy test.

If you are pregnant, you need prenatal care starting today.

If you become pregnant with these symptoms, you can pre-eclampsia (blood poisoning), which can be fatal.

The medical care is needed quickly. Almost every municipality has not insured for a medical clinic. You can call the emergency room of a local hospital and ask for her number. Most states automatically log in Medicaid, if you are pregnant.

Here you can find help on Tuesday, or sooner if the symptoms worsen.

Shera O said...

Are you serious?

Rolls eyes .... and it is only cause for concern?

Post a Comment