Friday, January 29, 2010

Land Surveyor Most Dangerous What Qualifications Would I Need To Be A Land Surveyor, Or Someone That Gives Planning Permision?

What qualifications would I need to be a land Surveyor, Or someone that gives planning permision? - land surveyor most dangerous

Hello I am trying to decide what to take to my local collage. I, as an inspector or a person who has a piece of land and decide what to do with it [not sure if the title of the work] I'm wondering if anyone knew what qualifications you need to see to accept these jobs. I thought the next

- Geography
- Geology
- Physics
- Language and Lit
- General Studies

Thank you for your help

1 comment:

Prospero Reincarnate said...

You want your first degree. The most common options are actually building and civil engineering, geography and the humanities. However, it is important that the technical skills, such as GIS and GPS in college aid (including text .. even for advanced mathematics and physics) courses, at least an internship with the investigation of land and build contacts before graduation.

Post a Comment