Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Volleyball Crew Socks Volleyball Camps?

Volleyball camps? - volleyball crew socks

Some questions for those who visited a camp VB

1. What was your age when he first at a negotiable warehouse?

2. Do you have vb a school or club to the camp? Otherwise:
If you have already followed in other camps?

3. If you play volleyball club or in school: Do you still participate in the camps?

4. How do you pay for your domain and how long it lasted?

5. What you get for your stock?
If you have knee pad? What shoes? Ankle, crew or
Knee socks?

6. Do you play other sports and experienced?

1 comment:

Emily D said...

1. I was in 7th Class, when I attended my first camp VB.
2. Yes, joined the team of volleyball in the school when they are old enough. And I went to other areas.
3. When I do, it's better if you let your skills.
4. I mean, I paid 60 or $ 70 for 9 days.
5. Soft World War and a camp shirt, but some of the older girls wore spandex. Coaches, like when you bring kneepads.
6. Si And it was practiced in the badminton team. But if the sport in the same season, then it is trying out loud.

Post a Comment